Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Travel Partners


Florence, 2008

When thinking about what to post today, I couldn't come up with anything I was excited about. That was until this morning, when I woke up and called my Dad to say "Happy Birthday!" Then it clicked. I love my Dad (and Mom!) a lot...it's hard to say just how much. I have very happy memories from all years of my life, and some memories that come to mind immediately involve traveling together. Over the years, my family has usually taken a summer holiday to the beach, always to Hilton Head Island and we've been lucky enough to travel to Bermuda and Ireland together. When I studied abroad in college, my parents came to visit me for about a one-week period in both London and Verona. I loved traveling with my parents - they're easy going and like to see the sights. I hope that I'll have more opportunities to travel with my Mom and Dad in the future! Today my Dad is headed to St. Simon's Island for a golf trip for his birthday - so I hope his trip is amazing! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

In the future I'll be writing more about people I love to travel with - so pay attention, you might just show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment