Thursday, May 26, 2011

25 days!

View from St. James Park

In 25 days I will be boarding my flight to London. I know these next few weeks will pass by incredibly quickly; I've got my best friends wedding to be in, a trip to Atlanta/Athens with my friend Kristin to see Mumford & Sons LIVE, and time to spend with family/friends. I know I'll only be in London for 4 weeks (a little less) but it's still feeling like a big chunk of my summer; this is actually the shortest trip I've taken overseas! I'm still working on getting my housing arrangements together which is starting to raise my stress levels a bit. I thought I had it all worked out but have been waiting on confirmation for awhile so I'm starting to look at alternative options. I hope it works out that I can live where I had originally planned because I found out a little while ago that a friend of Kristin's will be living on the exact same street I'm supposed to live on - what are the odds?? So fingers crossed that it all goes according to the (original) plan.

I think I'll head to the mall this weekend to get a few things for work/interviews. I may also have an iPad to borrow for my trip which would be amazing for the plane rides/days at work.

So far things are moving along and I'm getting excited about my trip. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that this housing gets taken care of - and soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment