Friday, May 20, 2011

Ultimate Wish List: Carry On



I've never had a really good piece of carry on luggage. Usually I'll use my backpack and a handbag but I think it's time to find a better solution. The problem is, I can't. I want my carry on to be practical, efficient, but in style also. So far all I can find that semi fits these requirements is the Longchamp Le Pilage large tote ($145). In the past I've used a Longchamp Le Pilage tote (small) when I was traveling abroad because it zipped all the way closed, which helped against pick-pocketing. I was happy with the bag, despite the wear and tear it received. I think this time around I'd go for a darker color to combat any markings appearing (which happened on my old bag). Now that my computer is more light-weight than the one I took overseas previously, I think the Longchamp would do it's job. I'd also be able to use it around the city while I'm there.

Does anyone know of a better bag that would be good as a carry on? I'm always looking for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment