Thursday, May 5, 2011

Past Trips: Bermuda




During the summer of 2005, my parents, sister, Grandfather and step-Grandmother took a trip to Bermuda and it was gorgeous! Bermuda was my first (and best) tropical island experience and one I will never forget. Knowing I was on an island with nothing around for miles and miles was amazing. Our hotel was beautiful, the private beach was perfect, and having my family around made it all better. I can't imagine a better tropical island experience and I'm so thankful for the trip and I'd love to go back one day! Since Bermuda I've been to the Bahamas but there was no comparison - Bermuda definitely wins! With the weather warming up I've definitely been hit with beach fever so hopefully I can make it to a beach soon - although it won't be as good as Bermuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment