Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waiting Game

My (hopeful) tube stop!

I don't have much of an update today. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for confirmation on my flat in South Kensington. Last week I got stressed out over it but I think it'll all work out in the end. I just hope it works out the way I want it to! The flat in South Kensington is so conveinent for work and play, and there are a few friends located nearby. I'm working on getting my interviews setup so fingers crossed that it all comes together!

I guess right now I'm really just playing the waiting game - waiting for confirmation on the flat, dates to setup for interviews, and to get over there in general.

Soon enough I'll be there and quicker than I want I'll be back and planning my next trip! Maybe a job will be involved next time...one can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment