Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Month!



As of today, there's one month left before I leave for London! I'm really looking forward to getting over there and getting settled. I know it's a quick trip but I hope to fit in some fun things while I'm there. So far I've got my flight scheduled and am finalizing my housing arrangement so things are moving along! I need to work on scheduling the interviews for my thesis research but I'm not too worried about that - I know being at the V&A on a daily basis will help me schedule interviews with curators who work there. I'm hoping the weather will be as nice as it was two years ago - I only had one day of rain!

Now that I'm at the one month mark, I need to start thinking of what I'm packing and pick up some last minute items.

What are your travel favorites? Any suggestions on must-have items?

No comments:

Post a Comment