Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend one of my best friends McKinsey got married and I was a proud member of the bridal party. It was a beautiful weekend so I'll let the photos do the talking!
Rehearsal Dinner

The girls with the groom


The beautiful bride


Bridesmaids - Christie, Nora and Katie and I

On Sunday, I drove to Atlanta to stay with my friend Kristin before we headed to the Mumford & Sons concert at the Fox Theater. I was a little nervous about making the drive from Charlotte after a full weekend of wedding activities but I made it safely and got my second wind before Kristin and I headed to dinner at an Italian restaurant near the Fox, Baraonda, which was delicious. After taking our time (we didn't care too much about the opening acts) we headed to the Fox to take our seats in Row Z, which were pretty good! It was definitely worth the trip to see Mumford & Sons live - it had been a nearly year and a half quest so I'm glad I got to do it. The next day Kristin and I headed to Athens, Georgia to reminisce about our college days - it was great to be in Athens without school work to do! Last weekend was a time for celebration and fun and I'm so glad I got to spend it with those nearest to me. 

The Fox Theater

Mumford & Sons

Kristin and I at the concert

In about 48 hours I'll be boarding my plane to London and getting ready for the experience. I actually know two people, who I met at McKinsey's wedding, who will be on my flight so I'm looking forward to having friendly faces nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment