Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Packing List: Books


 Photo from Harper Collins




Photos from Barnes & Noble

As I've mentioned earlier, books are a big part of travel for me. I always take along a few books to read while I'm abroad, and I always have travel guides with me as well. I've been thinking for awhile about which books I'll take with me this summer and I think I've finally settled on a few. One of my requirements is that the books I take are paperback. This just makes traveling much easier and lighter.

For my trip, I've chosen the following books, "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay, "Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet" by Jamie Ford, and "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. I also plan on buying "Love Always" by Harriet Evans (have to throw in a chick lit book!) while I'm in London if I need another book to read - which I probably will because the ones I've listed are pretty short.

What are your requirements for books for traveling? Any suggestions on good books for the summer would be appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment