Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ultimate To Do: The Royal Wedding




Most of you know about the Royal Wedding that occurred yesterday, and if you don't, get out from under that rock! I pretty much would have given a limb to be in London to enjoy the festivities of the past few months, but watching the beautiful wedding on television had to do since I couldn't be there (and since they didn't plan the wedding for when I WILL be there...). And the event didn't disappoint!! Kate was beautiful, the wedding was a tear-jerker, and the kisses were adorable (did everyone see Will blush??)! I couldn't stop thinking, she woke up a commoner and by noon she was a Duchess! So while I wasn't in London for the actual event, I'll be there this summer and will definitely pick up a souvenir from the event - and maybe I'll get lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the couple! Cheers to a royally beautiful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment